Get promised result or Don’t Pay
Maxelerator is the name that is not just a name in the website designing and development services, but is the one that maximizes the chance of better websites or website designs for your business that can enhance your online business. We are not only confident, but promise the results for which you pay. And, our confidence level is so high that we also offer a complete money back policy or don’t pay option with your unsatisfied results. This not only sounds good to you, but we also feel more encouraged and enthusiastic to deliver the work with the best possible layouts and designs fulfilling your needs. There are several other companies, who claim to refund the money, but have many hidden charges or fees. In that area, we are crystal clear and offer you the best possible refund policies. But, we also have certain limitations, beyond where no refund can be possible. For this View Our Money Back Policy.
View our Money Back Policy
Some of the exceptions, where the refund policy is inapplicable with us are:
- After you have already confirmed or accepted the design or the service we have provided and where your approval symbolize an acceptance of the final project, we cannot make you a refund.
- When you are unable to communicate with us for more than sixty days after the delivery of the services or the work, you will not be entitled to take any refund.
- We are unable to issue a refund to you, if your company or business for which the web designing services have been made gets closed or the name has been changed or any other alterations have been made.
- The refund policy is not applicable after you have claimed three rounds of revisions.
- The money back is not applicable for verbal or telephonic requests instead of the written requests.
- No refund is applicable on domain registration fees.
- No refund is applicable on updates or thee add-ons on the existing website.
- After the final delivery of the services or the works, no refund is possible.
- You will get 100% refund, if you are not at all satisfied with the services or the designs prior to the final delivery of the service.